Efficient fleet management, for modern organisations, means having the ability to quickly and easily locate your fleet of truck, van, or car in real time and see their recent activity.
Vehicle tracking will reduce:
- Improves customer service
- Provides increased productivity of your fleet.
- Saves you time and money every month.
CA Bearcom vehicle tracking solutions are an effective, affordable and flexible way to meet your organisational requirements.
With offices in every state and territory, CA Bearcom is able to provide the local support and service you require, from installations to technical support.
About Fleet Management
Fleet Management Benefits
Fleet Management Applications
Demo on Fleet Management
Digital Two Way Radios
Analogue Two Way Radios
Digital Two Way Radios Accessories
Analogue Two Way Radios Accessories
Vehicle Tracking Systems for Truck, Van and Car
1. What is GPS Vehicle Tracking?
Key Questions & Answers
Vehicle tracking systems use the GPS satellite navigation system to locate the position of a truck, van, or a car vehicle within metres. The location can be provided to the driver and also sent by two way radio or over mobile phone network to the fleet manager.
2. How big a fleet do I need?
Vehicle tracking systems can be effective for just one or two vehicles but are equally viable for fleets of a thousand or more trucks, vans, and cars.
3. What area does a GPS tracking system cover?
The GPS system works worlwide covering towns or continents.
4. Are vehicle tracking systems mainly for freight?
Truck fleet management is an important area however if you are managing a service or sales team you will enjoy similar advantages.
5. What are the key benefits?
- Route planning for the lowest operating costs.
- Recovery of stolen vehicles and merchandise. Your vehicle can be located to within metres and you will quickly know whether it is off course from its normal route.
- Breakdown and emergency management. Using the vehicle tracking system you can deploy additional resources immediately.
- Employee safety. You know the truck or car location immediately if a staff member encounters a problem.
- Employee welfare. You can ensure that your drivers are taking proper rest breaks.
- Insurance savings. Vehicle tracking systems provide significant benefits to insurers in personal safety and lost goods recovery.
- Vehicle maintenance. The GPS systems make travel distances and times immediately available.
- Customer service. You can inform your customers immediately when goods or services are likely to arrive.