Features & Benefits
Efficient fleet management, for modern organisations, means having the ability to quickly and easily locate your fleet of vehicles in real time and see their recent activity. Vehicle tracking will reduce costs, improve customer service and provide increased productivity of your fleet, saving you time and money every month.
Our vehicle tracking solutions are an effective, affordable and flexible way to meet your organisational requirements. With offices in every state and territory, Bearcom is able to provide the local support and service you require, from installations to technical support.
Vehicle tracking is able to answer all of the following questions that you may have:
- Where are all my drivers?
- How far away from the yard is my truck?
- How many job did Phil complete yesterday?
- What time did my technician arrive on site today?
- Which vehicle is closest to this urgent appointment?
- Did van 12 really attend the Canterbury Job on Tuesday afternoon?
- How many hours did Tony work last week?
- Did any of my guys go home for lunch this week?
- How many times have we been on that customer’s site in the past month?
- Are these time sheets the guys have given me accurate?
- Did the guys use the vehicles over the weekend?
Provides your staff with the tools needed to complete the work day more effectively. By having a greater level of control over your fleet, businesses able responde to customers faster and complete more jobs on a daily/weekly basis. Identify the fastest routes to jobs ensuring more time on site (billable time).
Through improved scheduling, vehicle tracking is also able to reduce the amount of downtime which optimizes the use of your fleet, and in turn, enables more jobs to be completed per day / week.
Automatic reporting of all start/stop times, rest breaks, idle times, time on site, travel time and trip distances. Save time from administration perspective, automatically and accurately generate daily/weekly timesheets.
Improved job allocation
Instantly view the location and availability of your staff and drivers. Send out specific and accurate job details with site address attached.
Improved customer service
Improved response times by having real time visibility of your fleets’ exact location.
Provide accurate information of your staffs’ time on site and historical records to resolve invoicing disputes. Vehicle tracking is also able to provide more accurate ETA’s and more accurate invoices.
"Our closest technician is leaving a job in Dandenong, so he should be there in around 20 minutes."
Reduce fuel and running costs
Improve routing and job allocation through real time and historical data as well as eliminating excessive private and unproductive mileage.
Plus other benefits to your organisation which are difficult to quantify in fiscal terms:
- Gain advantage over competitors (tenders, quoting accuracy, retrospective analysis of jobs efficiency)
- Accurate maintenance scheduling
- Real time vehicle location enables a more efficient work allocation system
- Better planning of your business’ limited resources
- Increased security for your vehicles and assets
- Peace of mind in knowing where your business assets are located
- Automatic time sheets – saving on driver & office staff time
- Reduction in time spent communicating with drivers
- Lower Insurance premiums (refer to insurance provider to see if this applies to your policy)
- Proof of service and delivery to customers
- Have a greater level of control in relation to out of hours activity (private usage of vehicles)
- Guide drivers to locations that they have not visited before; faster, more efficiently in a safe manner.
- Measure staff KPI’s (driving standards/violations)